Network Merchants Inc Payment Gateway
A.) Network Merchants Inc Credentials
In order to accept payments through Network Merchants Inc on your website you must first register for a Network Merchants Inc Account here and get on your account activated.
To Process payment with your Intuit Merchant account, you need the following things.
- Security Key
- Tokenization Public key
- Checkout Public key
- Webhooks Sign key
B.) Getting Credentials from NMI Account
You need to login into your NMI account follow the steps below.
- For getting a Security Key you need to navigate to “Options” => “Settings”
- On this page click on “Security Keys”
- On security keys page you can see the button named “Add a New Private Key” clicking this will show a dialog box.
- In this dialog box name the key as you wish. And select the username you want to associate it with. Then under key permission select “API” and click create.
- This will create a key under “Private Security Keys”
- Next on the same page you can generate Tokenization Public key and Checkout Public key
- For these you need to click Add a New Public Key button under section Public Security Keys.
- Once you click you will see dialog box again similar to above you can the keys anything but to generate a Tokenization Public key you need to select key permission as Tokenization whereas to generate Checkout Public Key you need to select key permission as Checkout.
- Next you would need to setup WebHook Url to generate Webhooks Sign key
- For need to go back to Settings Page here under Transaction Options you should see Webhooks click on it.
- On webhooks page under Endpoints you need to create a new endpoints by clicking Create.
- Once you click Create it will show you the available events you need subscribe to all events.
- And in URL section you need to enter the url as https://www.yoursite.com/wc-api/woocommerce_nmipay and save the changes.
- Once you have saved the changes you should see the Signing Key