- We are the copyright holder of the Software. The Software or a portion of it is a copyright-able matter and is liable to protection by the law. Any activity that infringes terms of this Agreement violates copyright law and will be prosecuted according to the current law. We reserve the right to revoke the license of any user who is holding an invalid license.
- You may not use any part of the code in whole or part in any other software or product or website.
- You may not give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any portion of the Software or Documentation to anyone. You may not place the Software on a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as the Internet for distribution purposes. You may not remove the serial key protection. Any attempt on the issues in this section will result in immediate termination of the licence agreement, and legal actions will be taken according to section 9.
- We reserve the right to publish a selected list of buyers of our Software.
- We will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) caused to you, your information and your business arising out of the use or inability to use this Software.
- We are not liable for prosecution arising from use of the Software against law or for any illegal use.
- If you fail to use the Software in accordance with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, it constitutes a breach of the agreement, and your license to use the program is revoked.
- License agreement remains effective until terminated. We retain the right to terminate your license to use the Software at any time, if in its sole discretion, you are not abiding by the terms of the Agreement, including, but not limited to, removal of serial key protection, obscuring or removing any link or copyright notice as specified in this agreement. You may terminate it at any time by destroying all copies of the Software. Termination of this Agreement does not bind us to return you the amount spent for purchase of the Software.
- If you continue to use the Software after PatSaTECH gives you notice of termination of your license, you hereby agree to accept an injunction to enjoin you from its further use and to pay all costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) to enforce our revocation of your license and any damages suffered by us because of your misuse of the Software.
Licenses are valid for one year from the date of purchase. A valid paid Order is required in order to get updates and support for purchased extensions. Each license is valid for a single domain within a single installation.
Updates are included for free during the support period. The updates can be downloaded from your account page.
Support for purchased extensions is given up to 6 months since purchase date. If you wish to get support after one year, you must renew your license key or purchase a new license for the extension you wish to get support for.
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order and to keep you updated regarding the Orders Status. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
Refunds are not given due to the how the Plugins are received, however if you receive a damaged file we will replace the damaged file, just email us and we will be more than happy to help you out. NOTE: refunds will not be granted if you simply decide not to use the purchased products.